(EDITOR’S NOTE: You can apply for the job here).
As a Loan Originator with PNC Mortgage, you be involved in a variety of initiatives and activities supporting our full-service mortgage company that originates, acquires, markets and services residential loans.
Every day you will be proactively involved in originating quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage and home equity loans; managing customers through the entire loan process, from data collection and analysis through loan conclusion; and maintaining positive client relationships. You will collect and analyze information regarding customer income, assets, investments and debts to include multifaceted or complex borrowers, presenting the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products to determine the best products to meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances, as well as managing the customer through the entire loan process by setting expectations, taking applications, and, attend purchase closings, etc.
You will also focus on marketing and promotional strategies, to attract new purchase business, promoting a broad spectrum of mortgage products including but not limited to government, conventional, home equity and additional products within an assigned geographical area. This includes building network and community relations, and aggressively promoting PNC Mortgage to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners/CPAs, attorneys and other referral sources.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communication or two years of loan origination experience
– A thorough understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
– Mortgage banking background preferred, with a proven track record of success
– Ability to generate annual production volumes of $10-12+ million
– Public speaking skills with the ability to make presentations
– Ability to education borrowers on loan products and process
– Strong relationship-building skills