Job of the week: Senior Copywriter at Cleveland company
(EDITOR’S NOTE: Find more information and apply for the job here).
Innovative and Edgy Company looking to hire an Experienced Copywriter
Do you have experience writing promotional and technical copy?
Are you looking to expand your capacity to not only include writing/delivering copy, but also include managing the company’s Social Media and Client Testimonial Program?
Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging work environment?
Our Senior Copywriter is responsible for writing/editing/managing copy for all internal and external communications for the company. The technical and promotional copy may include marketing campaigns, client emails, direct mail, statement inserts, educational materials, marketing collateral, promotions, press releases, and web content.
The Copywriter will manage and update the company’s social media pages – Linked In, Twitter, Facebook – with timely and relevant content. He/she shall blog on our pages to promote our products, services, events, etc. He/she should grow our audience of followers – encouraging clients and prospects to sign up or “like” us. He/she should create/post polls, contests, questions which engage our followers.
The Copywriter will also produce quarterly newsletters to our clients. The purpose of these newsletters is to provide relevant and timely information to our clients, promote products, cross sell accounts, generate leads, etc.
And last but certainly not least, the Copywriter will create/lead a program to obtain video and written Client Testimonials. He/she will share/post/utilize these testimonials on our website, social media sites, in our campaigns, etc.
A qualified candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field.
· 5+ years experience in business communications required, financial services industry preferred.
· Must be strong and proficient writer and editor with available communications portfolio; writing samples required.
· Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as service mentality.
· Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with people of all levels.
· Ability to work and accomplish results with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and environment.
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high-quality results.