Job alert: Sales Executive at Cybervation
Cybervation Inc., a full-service technology firm based in Columbus, Ohio, is looking for an experienced sales person to manage sales for its web development firm as well as web portals, NeedNexus and Ohio Shopping Network.
NeedNexus, http://www.neednexus.com, matches people with needs with service providers who can help. This position would sell memberships to individuals and businesses to list their skills and help find work.
Ohio Shopping Network, http://www.ohioshoppingnetwork.com, is designed to offer great deals on products for Ohio residents. The successful candidate would help identify and secure agreements with Retailers to add new items and manage online sales for the site.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
• Take ownership of the sales process for the company and help build a sales department
• Knowledge of IT products and services preferred
• Ability to identify new markets, build business strategies, plans through research or other means
• Excellent prospecting and cold calling skills and record of consistently exceeding objectives and performance goals
• Proven focus on building relationships, proactive communication and raising visibility of the company
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
• Familiarity with social media marketing techniques
Compensation would be based on a base salary plus commission.
Experience with sales for online applications and websites would be a definite plus.
Forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on April 20, 2012, in Communications, Jobs and tagged business development, Central Ohio, Chris Pugh, Columbus, Cybervation, employment, hiring, jobs, NeedNexus, Ohio Shopping Network, Sales, View From The Pugh. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.