Dream job of the week: Membership Director at Shaker Heights Country Club
Shaker Heights Country Club is a family-oriented private club established in 1913, serving nearly 400 families. Our various amenities include; the first Donald Ross design golf course in Ohio, comprehensive aquatics and tennis programs for all ages, paddle tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and multiple dining venues which offer full service catering throughout. Our Main Dining Room has a seating capacity of up to 400 people.
We are seeking a Membership Director to develop and implement programs designed to increase and retain membership in the club. The qualified candidate will be directly responsible for developing and executing a plan to market memberships within the community. Additional responsibilities include active participation on the Membership committee to facilitate our recruiting efforts and active participation on the Entertainment committee to facilitate Member retention.
The successful representative will represent the Club in community activities and organizations, monitor and adjust the needs of on-going sales promotions regarding demographics, market segmentation data, etc., and assists with development of, and adheres to a departmental budget.
Reports directly to the General Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Degree in marketing related field
– 3-5 years successful track record in membership sales
– Experience with committees and/or associations
– Ability to strategize, communicate, plan, organize and establish priorities
– Demonstrated organizational, budget, project and time management skills
– Skilled in Microsoft Office products
– Proven ability to think strategically, develop and manage projects and budgets independently and confidently
– Extensive writing and presentation skills in all forms of corporate and executive communication
– Must work well under pressure and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
No phone calls please, send resume and any supporting documents to email@example.com